Suddenly Fem Affiliates Program Terms and Conditions
By participating in Suddenly Fem's Affiliate internet marketing program You agree with the supplemental Program terms and conditions set forth below, established by Suddenly Fem.
In consideration of participating in the Program, You agree to the following terms:
Under no circumstances shall You send commercial electronic mail messages as defined in the new Federal spam law, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 [the "Act"], with respect to Suddenly Fem's Program. For clarification, this does not prohibit You from sending transactional or relationship messages as defined in the Act. Suddenly Fem reserves the right to collect, withhold, or cancel any and all compensation related to the content You send via commercial electronic mail messages.
2) Tracking Tags.
The tools, products and creative assets (collectively, "Assets") that are provided to You by Suddenly Fem provide valuable information vital to the success of the Program, including information that helps make sure Transactions generated by You are properly attributed to You for Payout calculations. Thus, each of these Assets must be used in their intended manners as instructed by Suddenly Fem. You agree that You will not corrupt, modify or disable the tracking functionality provided to You related to the Program.
3) Keywords, Pay Per Click advertising, and domain names involving Suddenly Fem's trademark "Suddenly Fem" and variations thereof.
You shall not purchase search engine keywords or domain names that use Suddenly Fem's trademark "Suddenly Fem" and/or certain variations and misspellings thereof.
You shall not purchase or register keywords, Pay Per Click advertising, AdWords, search terms, domain names, or other identifying terms that include the name "Suddenly Fem" or certain variations and misspellings thereof for use in any search engine, portal, sponsored advertising service or other search or referral service.
Specifically, this policy prohibits You from:
- Bidding on Suddenly Fem's trademark, "Suddenly Fem", and any keyword string that includes this term. For example, "Suddenly Fem apparel", "Suddenly Fem clothing", "Suddenly Fem hormones", "Suddenly Fem gaffs", "Suddenly Fem coupons", "Suddenly Fem promotions", etc.; and
- Bidding on variations of Suddenly Fem's trademark: for example "SuddenlyFem", "SuddenlyFem.com", www.SuddenlyFem.com", "suddenly-fem", "suddenly fem", www.SuddenlyFem", "ww.SuddenlyFem.com", "Suddenly-Fem.com", "www,SuddenlyFem.com", "Suddenly.Fem", "wwwSuddenlyFem.com", "SudFem", etc.
- Purchasing domain names based on Suddenly Fem's trademarks or variations of Suddenly Fem's trademark: for example "SuddenlyFemme.com", "sudfem.com", "sudenlyfem.com", "suddenlyfemproducts.com", etc.
- Purchasing Pay Per Click advertising containing ThinkGeek's trademarks or variations of ThinkGeek's trademark: for example "SuddenlyFemme.com", "sudfem.com", "sudenlyfem.com", "suddenlyfemproducts.com", etc.
If Suddenly Fem determines, in its sole discretion, that You have purchased or attempted to purchase "Suddenly Fem" keywords or domain names, or one of the three cited examples above, then Suddenly Fem may (without limiting any other remedies available to it) pursue any or all of the following actions:
- Withhold all compensation otherwise payable to You beginning with the date on which You purchased the prohibited trademarked terms;
- Remove You from the Suddenly Fem affiliate Program permanently; and/or
- Contact the search engine in which your ad was found to ask that these ads be removed immediately and permanently.